HerCastleGirls x KEU
I recently did a fun collab with two of my favorite ladies - Carcia and Telly of HerCastleGirls. You can watch the videos on my Youtube channel (and be sure to subscribe), but here's a peek into what it's all about.
Who are HerCastleGirls?
Founded by sisters Carcia and Chantel Telly Campbell, HerCastleGirls is a fashion + lifestyle blog based out of Toronto but with a global reach. They are regularly featured as style insiders in the media and entertainment industry in Canada, the US and the UK. The sisters are also recording artists with serious vocal talent: their latest single, 2U, is a pop-opera, featuring different styles and sounds from island vibes to dance, European house and electronica. Their music is available on Apple iTunes and Soundcloud. I literally can't stop listening to it.
Why Did We Collaborate?
Not to sing, I promise you that. I would have ruined that for sure.
The idea came to us one day while we were chatting about what we do to lift our spirits and feel good about ourselves. There’s a lot of heaviness in the world right now…political tension, gun violence, climate change disasters. Add to that our daily hectic schedules, and life can often feel overwhelming. So we said, why not share each of our products and methods with our readers? We teamed up to create two videos (are you subscribed to my Youtube channel yet?) and had more fun than should be allowed. We hope you’ll find our picks helpful and inspiring!
Above from left to right: Telly, Carcia and me (wearing 'Torn Apart White Floral Blouse' by Tobi).
Our Go-To Products and Methods
1. Carcia and Telly’s Product Choices
- Divine Essence Rose Water with Vitamin E drops
- Arbonne Rescue and Renew Body Oil
- The Dirt Mineral Tooth Brushing Powder
- Province Apothecary Radiant Body Oil, Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face Oil
- basd Body Care
- Allure Botanicals Body Butter
2. Sonia’s Product Choices
- Bold lipsticks by da lish, Juice Beauty
- Multi-purpose skincare: Mereadesso All-In-One Moisturizer
- Face masks by Josh Rosebrook, Tracie Martyn
- Airbrush-effect body lotion: Prtty Peauschun Skin Tight Body Lotion
- Captain Blankenship Meteor Cosmic Freshening Spray, Golden Waves Sea Salt Shimmer Spray
- Digestive bitters by Urban Moonshine
3. Carcia and Telly’s Methods
- Tapping Therapy
- Meditation with Fitbit and the Headspace app
4. Sonia’s Methods
- Bed of Nails Bon Acupressure Mat
- Essential oils for meditation and calming
- Muay Thai